- Bicycle rental
- E-car friendly
- Fair trade
- green amenities
- Green cleaning products
- organic food
- Renewable energy
- Smart lights
- Smart Water Management
- Towel reuse
- Vegan friendly
- Vegetarian friendly
- Zero waste approach
Opposite the Concert Hall of Amsterdam, this is the very first conscious hotel that was open in Amsterdam.
Easy to get to, it is directly accessible by Bus from the Schipol airport in about 35 minutes.
Completely refurbished and reopen during spring 2019, Conscious hotel claims to be even more eco-conscious than it used to.
Among its green features, you’ll note :
- The eco-conception of the rooms, using sustainable and certified furniture
- Recycled furniture: When you go through the lobby, don’t miss the cupboards and shelves. They are all made from compressed recycled clothes and hotel linen. If you want to leave some used clothes for future furniture creations, you’re very welcome to do so
- Renewable energy: conscious hotel museum square has solar panels on the roof to power it
- Breakfast at the restaurant is 100% organic
- The hotel has decided to go cashless for sustainability reasons
- Rooms are auto-regulated with no individual air conditioning
You’ll undoubtedly appreciate the hotels very own garden to chill in the evening, or to enjoy your breakfast on hot summer days.
As in all other Conscious Hotels, the philosophy of the owners is to let every guest be as green as they want.