- Bicycle rental
- Fair trade
- Green amenities
- Green cleaning products
- Organic food
- Renewable energy
- Smart lights
- Smart Water Management
- Towel reuse
- Vegetarian friendly
Located 15 minutes from Amsterdam’s city centre, close to the huge green lung of Vondel Park, the Conscious Hotel is easily accessible directly from the airport thank’s to the tramway.
Hotel Conscious Vondelpark is not only close to nature, it does everything to protect it and has been awarded the Gold level of Green Key certification recognizing its sustainability efforts.
- The interior equipment, down to the last detail, is made of recycled or recyclable materials.
- The energy necessary for the hotel’s operations and your comfort is renewable.
- Small gestures start as soon as you check in: cash is banned, the production of banknotes and coins requires a lot of energy and materials that are often polluting.
As soon as you enter, you are immediately embrassed by a touch of green looking at the plant wall of the relaxation area. A place ton rest or have a conversation in comfortable solid wood seats and designer feather cushions.
The conscious adventure continues with the choice of furniture for your room:
- Designer beds, some of which are king size, are designed for your sleeping comfort and made of 100% recyclable natural materials.
- The ultra-comfortable pillows are made of recycled materials, such as old lace for example.
- The desk is made of recycled plastic, using old coffee cup holders.
- The bathroom table, which you would swear is made of wood, is made of compressed recycled paper and does not retain moisture.
Start the day with a solid breakfast, made entirely of 100% organic produce. At the bar, you can enjoy organic drinks, as well as locally brewed beers.