- Bicycle rental
- E-car friendly
- Fair trade
- Farm to table
- Green amenities
- Green cleaning products
- No plastic bottles
- Organic food
- Organic linen
- Renewable energy
- Towel reuse
- Vegan friendly
- Vegetarian friendly
This Conscious Hotel is located in Westerpark, a former industrial district transformed into a vast park. An ideal place for your morning run, a walk along the canal or a tour of one of the nearby markets.
Getting there is a 5 minute walk from the bus station, if you need a car, the hotel has partnered with a e-taxi company, that can pick you up anywhere in town.
First hotel powered 100% by wind energy in Amsterdam, the Conscious Hotel open in 2018, was thought to be entirely eco-friendly to limit the carbon footprint whenever possible
- The rooms are equipped with ulta comfy designer beds made of 100% recyclable materials, such as wood, steel and aluminium.
- Pillows are made from recycled materials.
- The desk in your room is made of recycled plastic.
- The bar serves 100% organic breakfasts. Lunch & dinner mainly use organic and local ingredients
- Plastic bottles are limited to a maximum and only tap water is served within the premices
- Charging stations are available for electric cars
- The hotel has chosen to ban coins and banknotes, which use polluting materials, in favour of card payments only.
You’ll also enjoy the aquaponic green wall, used to grow herbs and salads for the bar & restaurant as well as the many green products that the hotel sells in their conscious shop.