Fast, Good and Eco-Friendly
Who said eating fast, or snacking needed to be unhealthy and unethical. Certainly not us.
Holiable platform was designed to make it easier for you to find eco-friendly places to eat when you travel. And that’s true for snacks and fast dinners as well.
You can eat on the go, without making a compromise on health and taste
The fast good concept is gaining momentum. Everyone now has the choice to eat fast food the good way.
What makes a fast good different?
- They generally serve local and fresh produce, sometimes organic
- They have suggestions for all diets including vegan
- They go low on plastic, and will probably give you a “doggy box” even if you’re out of the USA
- They commit to making you eat fresh and homemade products
- A lot of different styles exist, just pick the foodstyle and find one
Find a fast good more easily:
If you know your destination and are specifically looking for an eco-friendly fast-good, all you have to do is choose.
A little more on how Holiable works:
- Good News – Holiable does not only list certified places
Not all eco-friendly operators have a green label. If a restaurant has an eco-label, the information will be available on its page. If you only swear by certain labels you can filter the results by certification.
- Good News 2 – Holiable gives you the eco-friendly features of the business
In addition to listing environmentally friendly fast-goods Holiable allows you to know the business commitments in terms of sustainability. That’s what we call the green features.
Illustrated by an icon and with a short descriptive text, these “green” characteristics range from the presence of an organic vegetable garden on the roof to the construction of the building in eco-materials or the involvement in the local economy.
For the curious: we have listed all the eco-friendly features you could find (and we’re updating the list regurlarly)