- Farm to table
- Green cleaning products
- No plastic bottles
- Smart lights
- Smart Water Management
- Towel reuse
- Zero waste approach
Hotel 21 Foch is set in a former 19th century private mansion in the heart of the city of Angers, which offers 12 rooms with a refined charm.
Here, environmental protection is not just words or labels, it is the permanent concern of the house.
- Heating and air conditioning are provided by reversible heat pumps, which use less energy.
- The lighting is designed to operate only at the right time: presence detector in the corridors, electricity switched off when the room is unoccupied, programming of external lighting and use of low-energy consumption lamps.
- In the bathroom, you are encouraged to use your own toiletries to avoid waste. However, welcome kits are available at the reception desk. The cup is made of glass, so it can be reused. Of course, towels are reused and changed only on request.
In the management of the hotel, too, environmental protection is at the centre of operations
- Digital printing is preferred to paper printing, you will validate your reservation on a digital tablet and the invoice will be sent to you by email.
- The maintenance of the rooms and common areas has been the subject of an in-depth study, in order to use efficient and environmentally friendly products. Here, we prefer to use elbow grease and white vinegar, rather than polluting cleaners. The hotel ensures that you stay in a healthy environment.
After a good night’s sleep in a comfortable room, you will enjoy a good breakfast served at the table, with seasonal products and pastries delivered in the morning by a local producers.
For food lovers : the Hotel also hosts a 1-star michelin restaurant