- Dry toilets
- Farm to table
- Green cleaning products
- Organic food
- Smart lights
- Smart Water Management
Located in Milhac-de-Nontron, in the Dordogne, not far from Brantôme and Saint-Jean-de-Côle, Parenthèses Imaginaires is an environmentally friendly campsite located in the heart of the forest of the Périgord Vert.
You will be accommodated in a lakeside cottage, on the water’s edge, or in a glamping hut and will discover a different way of camping.
The Parenthèse Imaginaires team has made the choice to commit itself to sustainable tourism and wants the campsite to become more and more eco-friendly.
To do so, it relies on the respect and preservation of natural resources by applying measures such as :
- waste sorting
- the use of environmentally friendly household products
- waste recovery, recycling and composting
- the practice of no-kill fishing…
- the limitation of public lighting
- the installation of water saving devices on the taps
- the integration of buildings into the landscape
- the preservation of natural areas in order to protect biodiversity…
This ecological glamping site also adheres to the sustainable tourism program of the the Périgord Limousin natural park in which it is implemented