Zazie HotelGreen & Social Enterprise
- Green amenities
- Green cleaning products
- No plastic bottles
- Organic food
- Smart lights
- Zero waste approach
Located in the 12th district of Paris, between Bastille and Nation and right next to Gare de Lyon, ZaZie Hotel is the only Parisian hotel with the French label ESS recognizing it as a social enterprise.
This certification is due to several initiatives led by Anne-Sophie de Boulois, the owner:
- More than 50% of employees are “people away from work” and are in integration.
- Everything has been done to ensure that their working conditions are as good as possible
- The furniture has been sourced or comes from upcycled material. – Televisions, telephones or washing machines are second-hand.
- The hotel promotes the use of green products for cleaning as well as in the bathrooms
- Individual and single use packaging are banned from the restaurant
Zazie Hotel is a human-sized hotel whose decoration is both simple and warm.
A breakfast combining sweet and savoury ingredients is served every morning in the form of a buffet in a pleasant and bright room. The ingredients are mostly organic and local and offer vegan and vegetarian options.
Its location makes it an ideal starting point to visit the capital since it is 15 minutes walk from the “Reuilly-Diderot” and “Nation” metro stations, the first offering direct access to the La Défense district and the Eiffel Tower.